We accept the following payment methods
With Shop Pay, you’ll be able to save your credit card, shipping and billing information so that your checkout is faster than ever in any Shopify store. Shopify accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards.
We accept multiple payment methods supported by our trusted payment partner PayPal. PayPal provides a quick and safe payment method trusted by millions of users worldwide. Not only can you use your existing PayPal balance, but you can also process Visa or Mastercard payments via PayPal Checkout.
Paying With Instalments
While these aren't in-house instalment plans, both DBS (My Preferred Payment Plan) and OCBC (Paylite) provide monthly instalment plans with the following details:
- 0% Interest available
- Available for orders of $500 or more
- Flexible payments over 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 months
- Add your products to your cart.
- Checkout using a DBS or OCBC credit card.
- Proceed to your respective bank's instalment plan web page and follow the instructions to apply for the instalment plan.
Please head to your respective bank's website for the full details, terms and conditions of the plans.
- For more information on DBS (My Preferred Payment Plan), click here (click on the My Preferred Payment Plan tab).
- For more information on OCBC (Paylite), click here.
- Bank: DBS Current
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 003
- Acct No: 0039175159
Please don't make your bank transfer until our processing team has contacted you by email and confirmed your order! They will give you additional information and after you've made your payment, please send us the following details:
- Bank Name:
- Transaction Date:
- Transaction Time:
- Transaction Reference No:
- Total Amount:
- Your Order No:
You can also scan or email the above info to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your order will not be dispatched until payment has been successfully received!
Please contact us directly and our Sales Support Team will be happy to assist you.
Processing and other fees
Please be aware that we do not cover any processing fees, currency exchange fees, or any other additional transaction fees that may be imposed by your bank or PayPal.