Swee Lee Essential Coverage – Guitars
To register for your warranty, click here!
To send your instrument for a warranty assessment, please give our Collection Point (in our Bras Basah showroom) a call before bringing your fretted instrument in, and our staff will have it transferred to our Service Centre for an assessment. Please note our Collection Point's operating hours and contact details:
- +65 6376 6141
- Monday: 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10:30am - 6:30pm
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Periods of assessment may vary, and may take more than one day.
Swee Lee Essential Coverage – Guitars (“SL Coverage”) Terms and Conditions
The SL Coverage is valid only for the original purchaser (“you”) and is not transferable.
Your guitar must have been purchased from Swee Lee Holdings Pte Ltd's (“our”, “we” or “us”) retail outlets in Singapore and/or from our on-line shop at https://www.sweelee.com.sg.
The SL Coverage is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase (“Coverage Period”) and only in Singapore, with the exception of guitars from the following brands which offer a two (2) year coverage.
- Fender / Squier
You must have registered for the SL Coverage within the Coverage Period.
You must comply with the warranty claims procedure when making a warranty claim. The original purchase receipt must be presented upon our request when you request for warranty service.
The SL Coverage covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use and is inclusive of parts and labour. The defective product or parts will be replaced or repaired (with comparable and/or refurbished parts) as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Any product or part replaced shall become our property. Specifically, the SL Coverage comprises:
- Nut replacement;
- Saddle replacement;
- Electronic components replacement;
- Binding repair;
- Bridge lift;
- Hardware replacement; and/or
- Factory set-up.
The SL Coverage does not cover:
- Any damage to the guitar due to accidental damage including drops and spills, negligence, modification, improper maintenance or misuse;
- Any normal wear and tear to the guitar, including but not limited to discolouration, fading or damage to original finish, worn frets, strings, tuners, jacks, switches, pickups, corrosion or rusting of hardware and plating;
- Any damage to the guitar due to overexposure to excessive humidity, temperature, sunlight, or if the guitar has not been kept in a safe and proper environment;
- Any defects to the guitar involving subjective judgements and opinions regarding characteristics of the guitar or grain characteristic or colours of wood;
- Any guitar whose serial number has been removed, defaced or altered with in any fashion; or
- Any guitar which has undergone repairs, modifications or has been dismantled by any other person other than our technician.
In all cases, our technician will assess the guitar to determine if it is eligible for a warranty claim. If the defect or damage is determined to fall within paragraph 7 above, the warranty claim is invalid and rejected. All decisions made by our technicians will be final, conclusive and binding on you.
All and any incidental charges, such as consumables, shipping or delivery fees to and from us, will be borne by you.
You will collect your guitar promptly upon being notified by us. You agree that any guitar uncollected after six (6) months shall be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of without further notice to you in any way we deem fit. We may also claim any damages from you including any costs of the storage of the product. We reserve the right of lien for unpaid charges.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Items Damaged In Transit
Remember to inspect all items and ensure that you are completely satisfied that your package has arrived in good condition. If you believe your item(s) have been damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours to let us know. We reserve the right to reject a return if we are not notified within 24 hours.
Complimentary Additional 6 Months Swee Lee Essential Coverage
We've partnered with BandLab to offer you an additional 6 months of Swee Lee's Essential Coverage for free! Simply follow the following steps to get started!
- Log in to your Swee Lee account on our web store.
- Click Connect with BandLab.
- Click Continue OR if you do not already have a BandLab account, create one!
- Done! Enjoy your free additional 6 months of Swee Lee Essential Coverage!