Paying with Instalments
While these aren't in-house instalments, the following payment methods provide monthly instalments:
With GrabPay, you will be able to earn GrabRewards points on your purchases. Just select Grab as your payment method during checkout.
You can also make payment via instalments with PayLater. Simply select PayLater after selecting Grab as the payment method. Complete your checkout and your purchase will be automatically split into multiple monthly payments. Find out more information on PayLater here
Atome automatically splits your bill into 3 equal payments with no interest.
You'll pay the first payment at the point of purchase. The next two payments will be spread 30 days apart. Find out how it works.
Note: Atome transactions are limited to 2,000 SGD for Debit Cards, and to 5,000 SGD for Credit Cards payments.
DBS (My Preferred Payment Plan) and OCBC (Paylite)
Both DBS (My Preferred Payment Plan) and OCBC (Paylite) provide monthly instalments with the following details:
- 0% Interest available
- Available for orders of $500 or more
- Flexible payments over 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 months
- Add your products to your cart.
- Checkout using a DBS or OCBC credit card.
- Proceed to your respective bank's instalment plan web page and follow the instructions to apply for the instalment plan.
Please head to your respective bank's website for the full details, terms and conditions of the plans.
- For more information on DBS (My Preferred Payment Plan), click here (click on the My Preferred Payment Plan tab).
- For more information on OCBC (Paylite), click here.
Pace spreads your purchases into 3 interest-free instalments. Instalment payments are approved instantly and reminders will be sent to you each time a payment is due.
Note: Pace transaction amounts are not limited. However, there is a maximum of $3,000 in total future payments.
Find more information on Pace here.