Other than the terms and conditions stated below, here are some frequently asked questions about our gift cards. For any enquiries regarding our gift cards, you may also write in to us at email@example.com
- Can I use a gift card more than once?
Yes, as long as there is still a balance remaining in the card, and it is not expired.
- Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
- Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout.
- How may I check a gift card’s balance?
The gift card’s balance can be checked using the link provided in the email sent to the gift card’s original purchaser.
- Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
SWEE LEE ONLINE GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Consumer advisory: Swee Lee Holdings Pte Ltd, the holder of the Swee Lee Online Gift
Card stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of
Singapore. You are advised to read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. The Gift Card will be sent to you by email once your order is placed and is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase. The date of expiry is stated in the email to you and no extension is allowed.
2. The Gift Card is valid only within Singapore and may only be used for purchases on the Swee Lee online store at https://www.sweelee.com.sg/.
3. The Gift Card is issued in Singapore Dollars.
4. The value in the Gift Card will be deducted accordingly for every purchase and
cannot be reloaded.
5. Any unused value in the Gift Card after the expiry date will not be refunded.
6. Multiple Gift Cards may be used in a single transaction.
7. You may not use the Gift Card to purchase another gift card.
8. Products purchased using the Gift Card are not refundable in cash.
9. The Gift Card cannot be exchangeable for cash, vouchers or credited into any account.
10. The Gift Card is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or expired.
11. Accidental activation of the Gift Card will not be reinstated.
12. To check the Gift Card’s remaining value, you may check your Swee Lee account, use
the link provided in the email sent to you after your purchase, or write in to
13. Swee Lee Holdings Pte Ltd reserves the right not to honour any Gift Card or otherwise limit use of a Gift Card if it reasonably believes that the purchase, transmission, redemption and/or use of such Gift Card is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
14. Swee Lee Holdings Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary and amend these terms and
conditions at any time without prior notice.